Thursday 13 January 2011

making progress...

Jackie Wylie, Jude Macpherson and I met this evening to discuss our proposal for a exhibition about the urban landscape.  We sent it to a gallery a few weeks ago, and it was sent back for more development, which at the time felt really disappointing.  But after tonight's meeting, and our brainstorming session, I am think we have improved it a lot, and I'm glad we have had this opportunity to work on it some more.

It's also a delight to be working with Jackie and Jude.  They both have much more experience than I do, having come to this art thing relatively late. I'm learning so much from them.

We popped into my studio to have a look at it, and found that there is light! So I'll be there tomorrow, sorting out boxes and moving furniture.

No comments: